Brand Manager (m/f/d)
- We are a talented international team from Berlin on a mission to revolutionize the organic baby food market. Our E-Commerce platform Organic's Best is specialized in the international B2C trading of high quality baby food.
Our customers are private consumers from all regions of the world who demand the highest quality of food for their children. Unfortunately, the local quality of baby food in many parts of the world does not meet our requirements - and this is what we are aiming to change. Based on our experience and the voices of our customers, we are on our way to developing our own organic products to make the highest European organic quality available in all parts of the world. And therefore we need you!
We are looking to hire a skilled brand manager to establish our new brand in the US market!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development and implementation of a holistic marketing strategy
- Establishment of our new organic baby food brand in the US market
- Strategic and operational conception, implementation and reporting of all product- and marketing-specific activities to strengthen our brand presence
- Communicate our brand message to parents and mothers through our social media channels and built up a well-informed organic centered community
- Built up a partner network consisting of Influencers, PR- and Affiliate-partners
- Analyse, detect and implement relevant trends for our target market
What you’ll bring:
- You were already part of a successful brand establishment in the US market
- You have a passion and skills for building up an organic baby food brand
- You understand the needs and pain points of the target group especially in the California and New York market
- You identify yourself with an organic lifestyle and understand the need for a change in the baby food market
- You are creative, convinced of sustainable organic products and ready to displace existing brands with insufficient quality from the market
- You are preferably an US citizen or have lived in the US for some time
What we’ll give:
- The opportunity to play a significant role in building up a new organic baby food brand from the very beginning and to implement your own ideas
- Working in a talented and international team that will change existing markets together for the long term
- Working on a freelance basis with higher than average pay
- Start-up feeling in our office at WeWork at Potsdamer Platz with numerous yoga and sports classes as well as team events
Join our mission and apply today!
- ab 25 bis 50 Jahre
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Freie Mitarbeit / Selbständige Tätigkeit