Graduate Power Trader (m/f/d)
- At Convex Energy we trade commodities such as power and gas across Europe. Our success depends heavily on our team: We believe that bringing together a diverse group of experts from fields such as engineering, trading, meteorology, and technology is what gives us the competitive edge and ensures long-term success.
As Graduate Power Trader at Convex Energy, you will gain insight into one of the most attractive and coveted sectors in the world. By cooperating closely with your teammates, you will get all the tools you need to succeed in this fast-paced environment, while striving for continuous growth and improvement.
• Trading on physical power markets
• Conducting market analysis and back-testing trading strategies
• Developing new trading models in collaboration with a team of data scientists and software developers
• Taking part in our trading desk’s shift rotation
• You have a master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, mathematics, or a similar field
• You obtained advanced experience in Excel and VBA and proficiency in Python
• You have strong communication skills in English
• You possess a mindset that will enable you to succeed and overcome challenges
• You enjoy teamwork and collaboration, where you show pro-activity and grit to get the job done
• You have experience with risking your own money, e.g., online-poker, sports-betting, crypto currencies, stock- or FX trading
• A competitive salary package with an uncapped performance bonus
• In-house gym with free personal training sessions with our in-house Healthcare Expect and Coach
• In-house bistro with unlimited snacks, protein shakes, easy-meals on demand
• Best-in-class equipment including an ergonomic workplace with standing desks, phone booths, and bone conduction headsets
• A pension plan (bAV) with a company-matching contribution
• A unique office location on EUREF Campus with a vibrant start-up culture and multiple restaurants led by Michelin Star chef Thomas Kammeier
If you match the qualifications above, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- ab 18 Jahre
- ab 01.12.2022
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Festanstellung (Vollzeit)