Power Trading Assistant – Working Student (m/f/d)
- At Convex Energy we trade commodities such as power and gas across Europe. Our success depends heavily on our team: We believe that bringing together a diverse group of experts from fields such as engineering, trading, meteorology, and technology is what gives us the competitive edge and ensures long-term success.
As Power Trading Assistant at Convex Energy, you will be direct support for our traders within the daily trading operations and analysis. You will learn to construct and execute analysis on real world data and to develop practical tools, that are used in the market, all while gaining insight into one of the most attractive and coveted sectors in the world.
• Assisting in developing trading strategies
• Cooperating with data scientists, traders, and developers to improve existing models and tools
• Supporting stable performance of the tools, used directly for trading
• You have at least 1,5 years of studies left in Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, or similar field
• You are proficient in Python and experienced with Excel and VBA
• You have strong communication skills in English
• You possess a mindset that will enable you to succeed and overcome challenges
• You enjoy teamwork and collaboration, where you show pro-activity and grit to get the job done
• We offer an environment to learn and further develop your skills
• In-house gym with free personal training sessions with our in-house Healthcare Expect and Coach
• In-house bistro with unlimited snacks, protein shakes, easy-meals on demand
• Best-in-class equipment including an ergonomic workplace with standing desks, phone booths, and bone conduction headsets
• A unique office location on EUREF Campus with a vibrant start-up culture and multiple restaurants led by Michelin Star chef Thomas Kammeier
If you match the qualifications above, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- ab 18 Jahre
- ab 01.12.2022
- Art der Beschäftigung
- siehe Jobbeschreibung