Working Student (Content Creation, (Post-) Production
- x-dream-group is the composite of x-dream-media, a European-wide acting software integrator, which is fully committed to the media IT and x-dream-distribution, a wholesale trader that distributes a rich portfolio of well-selected media software products in EMEA.
Like many other companies, we are currently facing the challenge of redefining our sales strategy and breaking new grounds. We have already taken several steps in the past few weeks and are planning further initiatives in the upcoming months. Very important to us are offline events (tradeshows, seminars, etc.) where we usually meet our existing customers and new prospects. As these events do not take place at the moment, they must be replaced by virtual ones.
This is exactly where we are looking for your support: in preparation (planning, organization, coordination), in implementation, during the virtual events and in the post event follow-up.
What is this job about:
Currently we are working on a virtual event concept to offer to our partners and customers. This should go live in September 2020. We are looking for support in different areas. The above mentioned tasks can be covered by a working student or an intern, not only as part of the preparation for the first event, but also in the long run.
- Content creation for our events as well as x-dream.tv
- Production/operation of the virtual events
- Coordination of the different partners that are involved in
- Studio operation in our Munich office
- Video editing before and after events
Your Profile / what this position needs:
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the media industry
• Entry-level video editing skills
• Strong in analytical skills, excellent in creativity and
• Intrinsic motivated, self-managed and self-dependent for
given projects and tasks
• Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-paced
• Proven ability to adapt to change and ability to work under
pressure and to get things done
• Highly motivated with a “we can do” attitude and the ability
to effectively operate quickly
• Fluent in English and German
• Happy to work in a fast-growing company and sometimes
happy to travel around the world
- ab 18 Jahre
- Mid/End August 2020